At first glance taking your date to a festival sounds great, right? Festivals can be unforgettable for all the right reasons, so why not use that to have the perfect date with your special someone? Here’s some advice from us about what to do, and what not to do when festivaling is your chosen date destination…
To camp or not to camp?
That is the question. To really get into the festival mood it’s important that you’re down in the thick of it with the rest of the riff raff.
This can go one of two ways for you and your date however...
1. close proximity brings you closer and helps you get to know each other better, or
2. living in such a confined space together for the weekend is a bit too close for comfort.
To combat this DO go as a group then you can camp separately and have a bit more space, and DON’T get up in each other’s face too much.
Hygiene - PLEASE!!!
Everyone knows you have to be prepared to get a bit stinky. To combat that inevitable odour, DO take baby wipes as well as mouthwash, a hairbrush and some facewash – there’s nothing worse than feeling a bit grubby when you’re trying to impress someone!
Provisions & Supplies!
The key to surviving a festival – and even more so, a festival date – is being prepared! If it’s a UK festival, you can never be sure of the weather so make sure you have considered all options!
- sun cream – no one needs soggy shoes or sun burn!
- spending money - no one wants to be caught short if you know what we mean!
- ‘it’ll be fine’ or you’ll be an unhappy camper
If you want to find that lucky person to take to a festival with you, then sign up for Kerrang! Radio Dating: NOW JUST £1.99 FOR 3 DAYS!
Offer ends June 30th 2016.